PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. You, as a user of this site, agree that the access of, and the use of, this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable local and state laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please discontinue the use of this site.
To order ammunition you need to agree to the following:
1) I am 21 years old, or older.
2) I am not forbidden from legally purchasing/possessing ammunition.
3) Ammunition cannot be sold to, or shipped to addresses in the areas indicated below, via our website. If you live in one of the restricted areas, we are not allowed to sell or ship ammunition to you.
We cannot sell via our website or ship to: Alsaka, Oakland, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York City, NY, Washington, DC, APO & FPO Address, PO Boxes, or anywhere outside the United States.
We strive to ensure that this site complies with Federal law. Each State’s laws change rapidly, and vary so much that it is impossible for us to keep current. There is no intent to sell items that are illegal in your state; however, there is no way we can ensure that every item we sell will be legal for you to own. It is up to you, as the consumer, to ensure that the items you purchase from Titan Ammunition and Arms, LLC, are legal in your state for you to possess.
Please read below about your responsibilities as a consumer of ammunition from Titan Ammunition and Arms, LLC.
You are assuming all responsibility for the legality of a specific item when you purchase it. You are responsible for checking all local laws before ordering or using an item from Titan Ammunition and Arms, LLC.
You are responsible for complying with all firearms laws in your area.
You are responsible for payment for all orders placed through this online system.
You must be of legal age to own any items you order.
You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase any item from Titan Ammunition and Arms, LLC.
Any Non-Human Visitors to these Websites shall be considered agents of the individual(s) who controls, authors or otherwise makes use of them. Such individual(s) shall be deemed responsible for the actions of their Non-Human Visitor devices in the same manner as if they personally visited the Website.
Agree to Terms owns and operates this website. We are committed to the privacy and security of our visitors’ information. The following is a statement of our privacy practices:
- Your personal information is not required to visit http://titanammo.com
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested/required during account registration for interactive participation on http://titanammo.com and during the ordering process
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well protected environment.
- Agree to Terms only shares personal information to billing companies for completing transactions and for no other purpose. No other information is shared with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- Agree to Terms makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
http://titanammo.com relies on “cookie” technology to allow you to re-access your registered account profile during a web session. This mechanism is employed solely for your convenience and for no other purpose.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, Agree to Terms, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This web site takes every precaution to protect our visitor’s information. When visitors submit sensitive information via the web site, their information is protected both online and off-line.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our customers’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility.
If visitors have any questions about the security on http://titanammo.com, feel free to contact Customer Service.
Correcting, Updating, Deleting & Deactivating Personal Information
If a visitor’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a visitor no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate personally identifiable information. This can usually be done at the ‘Your Account’ page or by contacting our Customer Service.
Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use visitors’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users by posting a notice on our web site for 30 days.
By clicking “I agree” you are indicating that you are 21 years of age, or older, and have read, and agree to, the Terms and Conditions.